Transposase-accessible chromatin with high-throughput sequencing, or ATAC-Seq, is a technique which measures genome-wide chromatin accessibility by sequencing the open chromatin regions captured by the loaded transposase. The data generated by ATAC-Seq can be used to study the epigenetic landscape of an organism or biological system and give insight into the different regulatory mechanisms in varying conditions such as in disease or at different life stages.
- FREE initial consulation includes discussion on project objectives and result expectation, analysis method proposal, timeline and cost estimation.
- Standard data analysis includes primary sequencing reads quality control to downstream reads quatification and functional profiling for up to 12 samples. Please refer to analysis catalog for detail analysis workflow and result description.
- Publication ready figures/plots includes customize processing of analysis result plots such as spliting by samples group/conditions, color selection, highligting specific components within the plot etc. Only applies to analysis result of samples in package analysis.
- Publication submission consulation includes compilation of publication ready analysis result, scientific writing review, scientific plots review or customization, consultation for reviewer queries for up to 5 hours in total.
- Data integration includes intergration of existing pre-processed data for up to two applications between RNA-Seq, ChIP-Seq, or ATAC-Seq.
- TCGA differential expression and correlation analysis profiles various cancer types and identifies the most associated genes and pathways related to gene of interest. Please refer to our TCGA Analysis page for more information.
- Customize bioinformatic analysis: USD 370 / hour
- Standard data analysis: USD 110 / sample
- Bioinformatics consulation: USD 110 / hour
Please enter your query below:
We provide customized NGS analysis service to our customers. Our bioinformatics team generate publication quality data based on your requirements.
Please briefly let us know your requirements. Our scientific team will respond to you shortly to address your query.